Have you wondered how to create stunning captions and subtitles, as you see on short-form videos by top content creators like Alex Hormozi, Mr Beast, Ali Abdaal, and Iman Ghadzi?
If so, check out Submagic.
With the surge in video consumption, creators and businesses desire tools to enhance their content appeal.
Submagic is a powerful tool to add captions and subtitles to videos.
This review will look at the features, pricing plans, user experience, and alternative platforms.
What Is Submagic?
Submagic is an AI-powered subtitle generator that enables users to add stunning subtitles and captions to their videos.
Visually appealing videos will attract more views and subscribers and help monetize your business.
Captions and subtitles also help those with hearing difficulty capture the essence of your videos.
Submagic will help you create captivating short-form videos for TikTok, reels for Instagram and Facebook, and YouTube shorts.
Features Of Submagic
Submagic uses sophisticated natural language processing algorithms to transcribe spoken words into written text.
This feature supports up to 48 different languages.
Automatic captions make your videos accessible to a wider audience.
They also improve SEO by making your content more searchable
Templates and Emojis
Submagic has a collection of trendy templates that add a professional and modern touch to your videos.
Auto-generated emojis inject emotion into your content making it more relatable and engaging for viewers.
B-Rolls and Transitions
A new feature Submagic has just released is the ability to add magic B-rolls and seamless transitions to your videos.
Stock videos and transitions can be applied with a single click through AI.
They enhance the overall storytelling and visual appeal of your videos.
Submagic can apply strategic auto-zooms.
This feature helps to emphasize key moments within the video.
They can help in capturing the viewer’s interest and prolong their watch time.
Auto Sound Effects
Another great feature of Submagic is the ability to add sound effects.
This capability allows creators to easily integrate audio enhancements that grab the audience’s attention, enrich scenes, and intensify emotional moments within the video.
Auto Descriptions and Hashtags
Submagic can auto-generate descriptions and hashtags with AI that are relevant to your content.
These enhance the reach of your videos and make them more discoverable.
Who Needs Submagic?
Submagic has versatile tools for video creation for a variety of content creators, particularly for short-form videos.
Here is a list of people who will find it a great addition to their business software:
- Content Creators. These include YouTubers, TikTokers, Vloggers, social media influencers, bloggers, and writers.
- Small business owners including entrepreneurs and marketers.
- Educators and Trainers like online course creators and corporate trainers
- Freelancers and Independent Filmmakers. These include video editors.
- Social Media Managers
- Marketing Agencies
Submagic offers a tiered pricing structure with various plans to cater to different needs.
Submagic has a free trial with these features:
- Free every month.
- 3 videos per month with watermark.
- 200MB video limit.
- Maximum duration of 1 minute and 30 seconds
- Price: $20 per month for monthly billing ($16 per month annually).
- 20 videos per month.
- 200MB video limit.
- Maximum duration of 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- 3 custom templates.
- Ideal for beginners.
- Price: $50 per month billed monthly or $40 per month for annual plans.
- 100 videos per month.
- 400MB per video limit.
- Maximum duration of 3 minutes.
- There are 5 custom templates.
- You can have 2 other team members.
- You can upload your own fonts.
- Most popular plan.
Agency Plus Plan
- Price: $150 per month billed monthly or $120 per month for annual billing.
- 400 videos per month.
- 600MB video limit.
- Maximum duration of 5 minutes.
- 10 custom templates.
- Invite up to 10 collaborators.
- Upload your own fonts.
- Tailored for agencies managing multiple clients.
Submagic offers a custom solution for enterprise-level users who need more than 300 videos per month.
These are specific and tailored to individual corporate video requirements.
They have access to dedicated support.
Pricing is based on the volume of videos the organization needs monthly.
Submagic enhances customer experience through the following avenues:
There is a very vibrant Discord community where you can share ideas and interact with other content creators using Submagic.
You can get tips on how to use Submagic and also share your videos in the group.
I love the Submagic blog.
There are many valuable articles.
You can learn how to create similar videos to some of the top content creators on social media or YouTube.
There are also tips for producing the best videos for each platform.
Online Chat Support
Submagic offers online chat support with real humans where you can get your queries dealt with.
Pros and Cons of Submagic
- User-friendly interface
- Multiple AI-powered features
- Enhanced audience engagement
- Multilingual support
- Multiple templates
- Community support
- Watermark in the free plan
- Subscription cost
- Dependency on AI to generate accurate subtitles
- File size limits, which may restrict video length
Alternatives To Submagic
Here are two alternatives to Submagic for video captions:
The content creation landscape is very competitive.
The ultimate aim is to capture people’s attention with your content.
Your success boils down to how much and how long you can keep them engaged and also keep them coming back for more.
Submagic uses AI to enhance the aesthetic appeal of your videos.
If you want to keep up with the competition, you cannot ignore tools like Submagic.
Follow the link below to start your free trial.
Recommended Business Tools
- Best Course To Start Online Business: Legendary Marketer
- Domain Name: Namecheap
- Website Hosting: Siteground
- Email Marketing: ActiveCampaign
- Newsletter: Beehiiv
- Sales Funnels: Systeme.io
- CRM: GoHighLevel
- AI Writer: Content at Scale
- AI Videos: Invideo AI
- Podcast Recording/Editing: Riverside FM
- Podcast Hosting: Buzzsprout
- YouTube: VidIQ
Affiliate Disclaimer: I hope you got value from this Submagic review. Please take note that some of the links inside this article may be affiliate links. That means that if you buy through one of our links, we may get an affiliate commission for it. If you do click on one of our links, we really appreciate it! Any money we make keeps this site running smoothly and allows us to keep producing these high-quality reviews.